1. Read the instruction manual. Twice if necessary.
2. Lubricate mechanisms regularly to ensure their longest possible life. ~Chase Hager, Navy Reservist
3. If you mess up, ‘fess up
4. Provide appropriate lighting for the tasks being done
5. Dial before you dig
6. Don’t be a fool, inspect your tools.
7. Use safety goggles. You only have one set of eyes. ~William Byrn, Electrician
8. The safety of team members should always come before the production of parts
9. Use your brain. Avoid the strain
10. Take lots of breaks. Fatigue makes for hammered thumbs – or worse. ~Mick Cottin
11. Always take the safest path, never take shortcuts.
12. Provide appropriate lighting for the tasks being done.
13. Keep work areas clear and tidy. Practice good housekeeping
14. If the cord has a fray, throw it away.
15. A man never drowned in his own sweat ~Mike Robson, Irrigation Technician (but)
16. Quench the thirst, safety first.
17. The safety of team members should always come before the production of our parts.
18. When it comes to buying tools, buy brands you know and trust. Unknown products earn their obscurity. ~Michael Watson, Auto Parts Expert
19. Always follow company rules, regulations and procedures
20. If its not written, it never happened
Drag Chain Conveyor Belts are tailor made to move ash, lime and solid fuels. Suitable for abrasive materials and when operating conditions are very hot.
For a quote regarding to your heavy duty industrial projects, call toll free at 1-888-317-8959 ext.26 today.